Participate in the Mosaic Experience YouTube Project
Selected students will participate in the Mosaic Film Experience YouTube project for a two-week period. The first week of the project will focus on education of technical skills and tools and the second week will feature production of video content.
By joining the team you will have the opportunity to collaborate with Carbon Stories at their office or your school.
Topics and skills that will be taught during the education period will be:
• What is a creative brief?
• How to storyboard
• An overview and tips for using the iPhone camera
• A walkthrough of iMovie for iOS
• An overview of video styles (e.g., vlog, improv, interview, etc.)
• Questions and answers about Carbon Stories and digital media industry
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION IS 12/31/17
[gravityform id=”4″ title=”true” description=”true”]